METHOD OF PAYMENTS
THE 13th SAAEA CONFERENCE
19th to 22nd May 2019, GABORONE, BOTSWANA
All delegates must be registered for the Conference in order to pay the registration and Excursion fees. Payments must have a reference number from the website.
PLEASE NOTE that even if you are going to deposit in a Bank Branch or do a Walk-in or at the Conference payment you still need to register to get a reference from a profoma invoice.
There are 3 methods of payment that will be offered by the Southern Africa Association for Educational Assessment (SAAEA) conference These are as follows;
1. Online Payment using Bank Card (Visa,Master Card etc..)(Most Peferred Method)
2. Deposit at a Bank Branch over the Counter (Use the profoma reference as your deposit reference)
3. Pay at the Conference (Must bring a profoma)
Paying For a Group
1. All members in the group or organisation should register individually to the point where they get a pro forma Invoice.
2. Deposit the money using any one of the references from the members pro forma invoices.
3. Once you have deposited the money into the account which is specified in the pro forma invoice, email the proof of payment with a list of pro forma references for individuals paid for.
4.Botswana Examinations Council on behalf of SAAEA 2019 will confirm the payment. Note that all the group members will individually receive an email notification as confirmation of funds.