Paper Submission Deadline
Full papers must be submitted not later than March 31 2019.
Full papers should be word-processed and single-spaced, and provided in electronic form (MS-Word) by uploading here or email to email@example.com.
1. The preferred length of full paper not more than 15 pages everything included. It must include an Abstract (200 words).
2. Authors' autobiographical details should appear as the first footnote of each contribution, and include the name, academic and professional qualifications, institutional affiliation, current title and position of each author.
3. Full paper must be written in British English, typed using Times New Roman (normal style and font size 12) and in MS-Word. Page size should be A4, single column with 2.5 cm margin on both sides with single line spacing. All pages of the manuscript (including Tables and Figures) should be numbered.
4. It is author's responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and that the contribution does not contain any material that infringes copyright, or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious such as plagiarism.
5. Copyright in the article will remain jointly with the owner of the copyright and the Publisher. By submitting an article to the conference, the owner of the copyright grants the publisher with a license to publish the article. The author warrants that he is the owner of all rights of copyright in the article. Where the author subsequently publishes the article, the author is requested to acknowledge the article appeared in the conference proceedings.
6. The Author(s) will indemnify and defend the Publisher against any claim, demand or recovery against the Publisher by reason of any violation of any proprietary right or copyright, or because of any libellous or scandalous matter contained in the Manuscript.
7. The Publisher will have the right to edit the work for the original edition and for any revision, provided that the meaning of the text is not materially altered.
8. Contributions MUST conform to APA manual referencing and citing style. In particular, and in accordance with the Style Guide, contributors are asked to follow these style requirements:
• citation of sources should appear in both the body of your text (an in-text citation) and at the end of your work (a reference list).
• the name of the author and publication year should appear in the body of your work;
• In the reference list, books should be cited as follows (example): Beetham, H. (2007) Retail economics. Abingdon: Routledge. Articles should be cited as follows (example): Bezemer, D. J. (2010) Understanding financial crisis through accounting models. Accounting, Organisation and Society, 35(7), 676-688.